We want your jewellery to stay in its best condition for as long as possible, but due to the nature of the product and the fact that it is handmade, it will need to be taken care of in particular ways to ensure its longevity.
- Be careful when unpackaging your jewellery, as it is handmade and therefore delicate.
- Use regular jewellery cleaner on metal parts. On the clay elements, ensure only soap and water is used with very slight buffing.
- Keep the jewellery away from any solvents - cleaners, hairspray, nail polish etc.
- Keep away from heat and extended periods in direct sunlight.
- Although the clay is pretty tough, it can be scratched, chipped or broken. Be careful not to drop delicate pieces or place them in pockets or purses.
- Store your jewellery away from high humidity to prevent the metal elements from tarnishing.
- It is not recommended for wear during sleep, showering or swimming.
- Please keep your items away from small children for their safety due to the sharp and small parts.
We hope you love your items, and they last you a long time! Don't forget to share pics of you wearing them with us on our social channels!