About KelZo Jewellery
Hello! We're Kelly and Zoey, and we are so happy to have you here! We are an LGBTQ+ family living in Cardiff, Wales, with our two home educated children, George and Molly, and lovely labradoodle, Ziggy. We run a blog called Our Transitional Life where we share our journey as a transgender family.
KelZo was born during lockdown 2020, because we needed more funky jewellery and we couldn't find anything we liked online. We started making small batches of statement studs and other bits and bobs, and eventually decided to open our shop.
We make affordable, fun, and quirky designs, and we adore custom orders! We're up for having a go at making anything, so please get in touch if you want us to make something unique for you.
Here's a run down of what we offer:
- We design and make earrings, necklaces, badges, bracelets and bespoke, custom designs.
- We offer FREE STANDARD DELIVERY on all orders placed within the UK (Signed for option is also available, as are shipping options to Europe, Ireland, Canada and US).
- We have a no waste policy (all clay is used and leftovers recycled).
- We donate 20% of PRIDE COLLECTION profits to a chosen LGBTQ charity (read more here).
- We include a little candle and a sprinkle of smellies in each box!
- We offer discounts and other incentives (read more here).
We love what we do, and we hope you'll love our designs and decide to purchase from us!
Thanks for your support, we cannot wait for your orders and to get to know you!
Kelly & Zoey xxxx