About KelZo Jewellery
Hello! We're Kelly and Zoey, and we are so happy to have you here! We are an LGBTQ+ family living in Cardiff, Wales, with our two home educated children, George and Molly, and lovely labradoodle, Ziggy. We run a blog called Our Transitional Life where we share our journey as a transgender family.
KelZo was born during lockdown 2020, because we needed more funky jewellery and we couldn't find anything we liked online. We started making small batches of statement studs and other bits and bobs, and eventually decided to open our shop.
This has evolved over the days, weeks and months, and our biggest focus is our LGBTQ+ Collection, from which we donate 10% to LGBTQ+ Charities. This year we are donating this money to Mermaids.
We make affordable, fun, and quirky designs, and we adore custom orders! We're up for having a go at making anything, so please get in touch if you want us to make something unique for you.
Here's a run down of what we offer:
- We design and make earrings, necklaces, badges, bracelets and bespoke, custom designs
- We have a no waste policy (all clay is used and leftovers recycled), and a specific Zero Waste Collection
- We donate 10% of PRIDE COLLECTION profits to a chosen LGBTQ charity (read more here)
- We include a little tea light in each box
- We offer discounts and other incentives when you join our Facebook Group or sign up to our Newsletter
- We use recyclable packaging
Our collections include:
- Pride Collection
- Zero Waste Collection
- Boobies Collection
- Monthly Boxes
- Faces Collection
- Bolts Collection
We love what we do, and we hope you'll love our designs and decide to purchase from us!
Thanks for your support, we cannot wait for your orders and to get to know you!
Kelly & Zoey xxxx