About KelZo Jewellery
Hello! My name is Zoey, and I can't thank you enough for visiting my little business! I'm a Trans woman living in Cardiff, Wales, and love being a queer person serving the queer community and beyond. I also run a blog called Our Transitional Life where I share some tips for trans women as well as some insights into what life has been like since I came out back in 2019.
KelZo was born during lockdown 2020, because Kelly needed more funky jewellery and we couldn't find anything we liked online. We started making small batches of statement studs and other bits and bobs, and eventually decided to open our shop.
This has evolved over the days, weeks and months, and our biggest focus is our LGBTQ+ Collection, from which we donate 10% to LGBTQ+ Charities.
I now work alone on KelZo, making affordable, fun, and quirky designs, and adore the challenge of custom orders! I'm also up for having a go at making anything, so please get in touch if you want me to make something unique for you.
Here's a run down of what KelZo offers:
- We design and make earrings, necklaces, badges and bespoke, custom designs
- We have a no waste policy (all clay is used and leftovers recycled), and specific Zero Waste boxes which not only help to use leftover clay, but also offer a bargain.
- We donate 10% of PRIDE COLLECTION profits to a chosen LGBTQ charity
- We include a little tea light in each box
- We offer discounts and other incentives when you join our Facebook Group or sign up to our weekly Newsletter
- We use recyclable/biodegradable packaging
I love what I do, and I hope you'll love the designs and decide to make a purchase!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Instagram and check out our Facebook Page for exclusive deals and offers.
Thanks for your support, I cannot wait for your orders and to get to know you!